Residents may register to vote at Customer Service between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The following are requirements for voter registration:
- United States citizenship
- Age 18 by the date of next election
- Resident of the precinct for 30 days as of the next election
- Two forms of identification with at least one showing a current address. For new residents who have not yet changed their driver's license, it is recommended that a utility bill be provided for address verification. If unable to provide identification with a current address, an Affidavit of Residence will be required. If not providing a driver's license number or state ID number, then the last 4 digits of your social security number will be required
- Court, date, and city of naturalization for naturalized citizens; only the information is required - there is no need to provide the naturalization paperwork
Transferring Registration to New Address
Residents who move within the county and hold a current voter’s registration card may follow the instructions on the back of the card to transfer their registration to their new address.
State law prohibits Deputy Registrars at the Village Hall from accepting new registrations and changes of address during the 27-day period before an election and for 2 days after an election. However, residents may go to the DuPage County Clerk's office to register up until 3 days before the election.
DuPage County Clerk's Office - Election Division
The Election Division is charged with the conduct of all federal, state, county and local elections occurring within the county.
By visiting DuPage elections website, you may find information pertaining to:
- Early voting locations
- Election results
- Registering to vote
- Your polling site
- Your Representatives
- Your voter status
The DuPage County Clerks Office, Election Division is seeking Election Judges to serve during upcoming elections.
Click here to learn about the qualifications to serve as an Election Judge in DuPage County.
You may also contact the DuPage County Election Division at 630-407-5600