Online Services and Payments

Utility Bill Payment

The Village of Lisle utilizes the State of Illinois E-Pay system for online utility bill payments. Payments are accepted with a credit or debit card.  If you have any questions regarding online payments or billing inquiries, please contact Customer Service at or 630-271-4100. Payments are not accepted over the phone.  

Make A Utility Bill Payment

Citizen Service Portal

In September 2021, the Village of Lisle Village Board approved an agreement with OpenGov for new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software.  The ERP system is the Village's core financial and citizen service software. The new system allows the Village to leverage technology innovation, modernize processes, improve online customer service and best position the Village for additional and enhanced internal and external services.  A key feature of the new ERP software is the Citizen Service portal. The Citizen Services portal streamlines access to services such as permitting, licensing, registrations, and other online services.    

Click on the category below in green to access that departments applications, renewals and payment options.

Commuter Parking
Services include Quarterly Parking Permit Renewal, Quarterly Parking Permit Waiting List Application, and Garfield Parking Permit Renewal.

Customer Service
Services include Backyard Chicken Permit, Business License, Business Registration, Garbage Stickers, Floodplain Property Acquisition Program Application, Outdoor Eating and Drinking Permit, Raffle License, Solicitation Permit, and Tobacco Retailers License.

Development Services
Services include Roof Permit, Residential Driveway Permit, Deck and/or Patio Permit, Mechanical Permit, Occupancy Permit, Pre-Inspection / Damage Assessment Request, Annual Elevator Certification, Parking Lot Repair Permit, Fire Alarm and/or Sprinkler Permit, Plumbing Permit, Elevator Permit, Demolition Permit, Tent Permit, Residential Accessory Building or Structure Permit, Remodel Permit, Fence Permit, Sign Permit, Site Development Permit, Electrical Permit, Wireless Telecommunications Permit, Window, and Door and/or Siding Permit.

Police Department
Services include Accident Report Requests and payments for Parking Tickets, Tow Fees, and Court Fees.

Public Works Department
Services include Right-of-Way Permits and Watering Restriction Exemption Permits.

Report a Concern
Reports a concerns can be completed for the following: Animals, Village Road, Infrastructure and Property Concerns, Drainage Concerns, Forestry Concerns, Construction Related Concerns, Building Safety, Vehicles, Tenant Concerns, Property Maintenance, and Tall Grass or Weed Violations.

Village Manager's Office
Services include Temporary Liquor Licenses, Electronic Community Sign, Commercial Filming Permit, Special Event Permit, and Annual Liquor License.

Services include Pre-application Meeting Request and Zoning Verification Letter.