October 31, 2021
Trick or Treating in Lisle is from 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Trick or Treating
Sunday, October 31, 2021
Tips & Guidance for Trick-Or-Treating on Halloween
Trick-Or-Treating on Halloween will take place on Sunday, October 31, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Homes participating in Trick-Or-Treating should turn ON their front porch/outdoor lights and consider leaving them OFF if not participating. Those participating in Trick-Or-Treating are offered the following guidelines to ensure a frightfully spectacular evening:
• Trick-Or-Treaters should maintain a safe distance from other groups and wait to approach a house until the previous group has left.
• Parents or a trusted adult should accompany young children who are Trick-Or-Treating. Older children should go with a friend, or in a group.
• Children should observe allowed Trick-Or-Treat hours and only approach homes that are well-lit at night and should never enter homes.
• Consider bringing a flashlight, glow stick, or other form of illumination so that others can see you.
• Plan a safe route and avoid cutting through alleys, backyards, or unlit areas.