September 17, 2022
Downtown Lisle Commuter Parking Lot B
Under 21 inch screen: $25.00 per unit
21 inch screen and over: $35.00 per unit
Quarterly Electronics Recycling Collection
Saturday, September 17, 2022
CRTs, flat screen and projection TVs will be accepted for a small fee ($25/$35) depending on size. Appliances of any type or size are not accepted. Cloth or fabric will also be accepted during the event for recycling. This event is open to all residents of DuPage County.
In light of continued precautions being taken to protect all residents from COVID-19, steps are being taken to minimize contact with site staff. Staff will wear masks and gloves, and will regularly sanitize their hands and the tablet computer they use for transactions. Staff are trained in the proper use of all personal protection supplies and processes.
In order to assure the health and safety of all, residents shall follow the below guidelines. Site staff may refuse service if resident fails to comply with the below rules:
• Participants must remain in the vehicle when dropping-off electronics or textiles.
• Participants must unlock/open their trunk from inside their vehicle and allow staff to unload the items.
• Clothes and textiles must be clean and neatly bagged, with the bags tied securely closed.
• All small loose electronics, cables, cords, remotes, etc. must be bagged and tied closed.
• If you have had COVID-19 in your household, please wait until symptoms have been gone for at least two weeks before delivering your electronics or clothes to a recycling drop-off or event.
• In order to eliminate points of contact, participants must pay online in advance if at all possible for any TVs or monitors and bring your printed receipt to the drop-off with you. You will show your printed receipt through the window. Payments can be made in advance here: http://recycling.eworksesi.org/
• If you need to pay by credit card at the time of delivery (if you do not have a way to print your receipt for example), staff will limit contact while processing transactions. Only your card will need to come into contact with the electronic chip reader device and you will not need to sign physically.
• Please do not pay with cash at this time if you have any other option. If you have to pay with cash, it must be the exact amount. Change will not be given. In order to avoid direct contact, you will insert the cash into a slotted box held out by the staff person.
The next electronics recycling event will take place on December 17, 2022.