October 8, 2022
All items must be placed curbside by 6:00 AM
Community Clean Up Day
Saturday, October 8, 2022
NON-SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE RESIDENTS: The first Five (5) items will need to be stickered. Items in excess of 5 (five), do not require stickers. Residents who have Subscription Service are exempt from stickering.
Items that will NOT be accepted as part of the program include:
- Appliances (white goods such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, etc.)
- Household hazardous waste
- E-waste (electronic waste)
- Building / construction materials
- Railroad ties
- Yard waste
- Excessively heavy items (pianos / organs)
- Mattresses must be encased in plastic
Please consider recycling, donating or listing items on an online marketplace before putting them at the curb.