The Lisle Police Department offers full testing services for the position of police officer through National Testing Network, Inc. The testing period will be open from October 4th to December 17. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Law Enforcement and sign up for the Lisle Police Department.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
• Completion of the application process
• Review all information related to the Lisle Police Department police officer position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
• Detailed information about the testing process for entry level testing.
• Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.frontlinetest.com.
• Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered virtually or in person multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
• Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Lisle Police Department. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. The Lisle Police Department will contact candidates on the list and invite them to participate in subsequent stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Lisle Police Department’s role in the candidate selection process. All candidate results are provided to Lisle Police Department where the final evaluations and candidate selections are made.