As the days get warmer and rain turns to sunshine, residents are reminded that outdoor watering restrictions are in place from May 15th to September 15th as follows:
- Watering may take place between 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Residents with even numbered street addresses may water during permitted hours only on even numbered days.
- Residents with odd numbered street addresses may water during permitted hours only on odd numbered days.
- Watering with handheld devices (spray nozzle) is allowed anytime.
- The application for a two-week permit for newly laid sod/seed is available online at www.villageoflisle.org or by contacting Public Works at (630) 271-4180.
Residents are kindly asked to follow these restrictions as proper management of our water supply is vital to having a suitable amount of water available for daily consumption and emergency uses. (Restrictions are also applicable to IAW customers).