Report a Concern

The Report a Concern Module enables the public to electronically submit concerns and monitor the status of a variety of non-emergency issues such as potholes, street lights, abandoned vehicles and more. It should not be used for emergency calls to the Police Department. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1. For all police non-emergency requests, please visit the Police Department’s citizen reporting portal. For all other requests, please use the forms below.